2018 Kia Sportage Review
Serving Woodstock, GA
How Much Does the 2018 Kia Sportage Cost?
The starting MSRP of the 2018 Kia Sportage is $23,500. *
How Many MPG Does the 2018 Kia Sportage Get?
The 2018 Kia Sportage is capable of achieving 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway. **
2.4 L I-4
What’s New for the 2018 Kia Sportage?
The popular Kia Sportage SUV enters the 2018 model year with several updates that enhance safety and value. The biggest news is the Sportage Technology Package, which is now available on the LX model and standard on the EX. The Technology Package includes:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking: Applies the brakes automatically to prevent or mitigate a frontal collision
- Lane Departure Warning System: Using a camera, system alerts you when you drift out of your lane without signaling
- Blind-Spot Detection: Radar-based system alerts you to objects not visible in your field of view
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: Detects vehicles crossing your rear path when you are backing up
- High Beam Assist: Automatically dims headlights when it detects oncoming vehicles
- Power-Folding Outside Mirrors with LED Turn-Signal Indicators: Great for tight parking situations
The LX model also gets upgraded cloth-trimmed seats, and the LX Popular Package now includes an air ionizer, auto defogger, full automatic temperature control and UVO3 7-inch touchscreens with eServices telematics and Android Auto.
New features available for the 2018 Sportage EX include heated rear seats on the AWD Technology Package and a new EX Sport Appearance Package. Finally, the 2018 Sportage SX now has Electronic Parking Brake with Auto Hold as standard equipment.
2018 Kia Sportage for Sale in Woodstock
We invite you to visit our Kia showroom and test drive the upgraded 2018 Sportage. You’ll appreciate the new safety features, and love our personal customer service that prioritizes your satisfaction. Stop in today!
* Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
** 2018 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.