Thank you for thinking of Carriage Kia Woodstock for assistance with your charity or community event. Carriage Kia Woodstock is committed to giving back to our local community. We have been family owned and operated for over 30 years and have always taken every possible opportunity to support local groups and causes.
We appreciate all charities and support a variety of local programs and nonprofit agencies. The following will explain our donation and sponsorship guidelines to better aid your specific request. We do our best to accommodate as many requests as possible and have laid out these guidelines to better assist you and to increase the timeliness of our response.
We receive a large volume of charity requests. Please keep in mind that making a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Your organization must be within the community we serve
- All donation requests must be submitted online. All other submission types will not be considered.
- Our online donation form must be completely filled to receive our consideration
- Your request must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to your event or program need
- Your nonprofit must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. You must provide a valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form. (if you are a business sponsoring an event, please ask the charity to complete the form)
Any request that does not meet these minimum requirements will not be considered. However, future requests that do meet the criteria are encouraged.
In compliance with our company values, our Corporate Giving Program cannot be extended to:
- Private or individual interests
- Political parties, associations, and representatives of advocacy groups
- Organizations that discriminate by race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, creed, religion, age, disability, or veteran status
- Religious organizations, churches, or other denominational groups
- Research projects
- Advertising or promotional efforts
- Team sponsorships or individual teams
- Private or family foundations
Carriage Kia Woodstock is proud to be able to give back to our community and wish we could give to each and every request. We appreciate the time and effort put forth in pursuing our involvement in your worthwhile cause. Your dedication toward bettering our shared neighborhoods is what makes our communities great.